Saturday, October 7, 2017

Penny Black Saturday Challenge -October Pearls and Lace



October Challenge 


Pearls and or Lace









Pearls and Lace...not generally my style but I must say I am loving the delicate look of this card and wishing I had a big ole piece of that cake!

I used these stamps:

Tall Cake and Snippets for the sentiment

I cut the card panel on my Silhouette(lace frame 5x7 card) and made it into a card . I added some delicate pink pearls and a pink banner to wrap up this yummy card. Our little cake chef is added on the card with pop dots for some added dimension.


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!



Please pop in to view more inspiration from the rest

 of the PB 

team!


 GretaHelenLorraine, and Sylvie



Thanks for stopping in to say Hello today!

 ♥ Sue



Pin It!

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Sue... love the image... beautifully coloured ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Cathy said...

Sue I love that image, wish they had digi's. That image and what you have done is over the top awesome.

Sandy said...

Careful - don't stumble - looks delicious Sue!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

That's a super cute, fun, pretty, richly colored birthday card! Love the image. You found the perfect frame for the pearls and lace challenge. Maybe not your usual style, but you made it work fantastically!

Sandra H said...

Oooh so beautiful is your card! x

Bunny said...

I love this, Sue. It's a cute card and colored so pretty. Love the nice lace frame. [Bunny]

Lola said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. That border/card base is so elegant and the image is so perfect for it - and beautifully colored. I'm not big on pearls or lace either, but this card is fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...