Monday, May 14, 2018

HMFMC #266-ATG or Flower Power-Soapy Smile!



Hostess  : : Dorte


Anything Goes 
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

OR 

Challenge Theme Option  
'Flower Power'





This image makes me smile! Scrubbing bubbles!(who remembers that commercial?) LOL

 I colored it with copics and added the fun Brushed Wishes sentiment that Stampendous so generously shared with  me! 

I used these:

Two adorable Stampendous stamps-

Soapy Smile

and 

Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set



Copic pens used...

I am sharing with the following challenges:

*****
 THREE Generous SPONSORS for this challenge are:


House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

******
 Second Generous sponsor is 


 http://www.craftyribbons.com
Crafty Ribbons are offering One lucky winner a £15 voucher to be spent online at : http://www.craftyribbons.com  
 http://www.craftyribbons.com

*****
Third Generous Sponsor is 


Pizzazz Aplenty has expanded our inventory to include a nice variety of metal cutting dies.  You can check them out on the Pizzazz Aplenty or I've created a  Facebook group called  Reasonable Craft Dies.  So if you are shopping for flatback pearls or rhinestones, brads, dies, or even daubers, you'll find them at Pizzazz Aplenty

Prize from Pizzazz Aplenty for ONE Lucky Winner is a Surprise package to the value of $40 of Embellishments, Dies etc.  

You won't be disappointed. 



Thanks for stopping in today!



  ♥ Sue


Pin It!

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Love the image!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Diane said...

Love love love Sue, not seen this stamp not that I know all HMD, but I want this one for sure !!

hugs Diane xx

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So beautifully colored and done!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and what a cute image Sue
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so adorable! I use Scrubbing Bubbles and always think of that commercial. This reminds me of whenever I water the garden -- water pools in rocks and gravel and next thing you know all the birdies are playing in it right alongside me while I'm watering. So cute! I've yet to see a mouse having a bath, though. Maybe I should leave some soap out there. What a fun stamp and beautiful coloring! Thanks for the smiles, Sue!

Sue said...

Adorable. and this little mouse taking a bath just puts a smile on your face. Your coloring is gorgeous. A fun card for sure.

Hugs
Sue

Cathy said...

Sue, that is so awesome, I am in love with that. You make such beautiful cards. Love to see them and you give me incentive to try harder. Thank you so much. hugs, Cathy K

crafty-stamper said...

Awww gorgeous image and beautifully coloured --- Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Christine said...

Hi Sue awww this cute guy is adorable..I have this stamp to ink up yet.. yours is colored up beautifully defo puts a smile on my face..Lovely take on the option theme .

smiles Christine xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card is seriously cute - I love that House Mouse!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sandy said...

Wonderful Sue - your image makes me smile to -- I know he enjoys soaking his bottom in the warm water. Well, let's just hope it is warm!!!
Sandy xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your gorgeous cards with us. Thanks for entering your mouse card into our ‘Animals’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Scrapper69 said...

Way CUTE card!!! Love the image and your coloring!

Theresa

Lola said...

This stamp is adorable! And beautifully colored as usual. This put a smile on my face.

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just so cute! the image is one of my faves (I almost used this one too) and the colours and simple design are perfect! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals” challenge over at Crafty Friend.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

cohenna said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Patties Creations :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...